Review

Through the past 11 units I have showed substantial progress , gaining more knowledge , experience, skills contributing to me having a  wider understanding on how to apply these skills and knowledge to my work as well as my career in the professional world. I've successfully made achievements in attaining my goals of having a memorable performance and have lasting impressions on audiences using the skills I've developed throughout the past 11 units. The new skills I've attained are stage presence , which has helped me make my performances more immersive by having a environmental awareness and using the space instead of being at one part of the stage . I've also attained analytical skills and developed better collaborative skills by working a lot with my class mates and always having a creative input contributing to the success of our productions. This course has also helped in developing my  improvisation skills, observation skills and body awareness. These skills were acquired by my professional experience outside of education with the Young Actors Theatre.
My experience throughout the past 11 units doing multiple theatre productions has helped me
 attain and develop my environmental awareness skills  as I now have a good stage presence because environmentally aware of my surroundings as I act and react to immerse myself in the world of all the individua characters I've played. My experience and skills I've attained during the coarse has influenced my choice in picking a one act play. This is because previously during my time on the coarse , participating in many productions , I never had the main role but I had significant roles. My class mates also noted that I have good analytical skills and always having creative inputs and directions contributing to the success of productions. This is why I felt to challenge myself and do all my own research and set design where I can full creative input for my own production. I immediately aim to achieve having one last final performance which will be memorable and have lasting impressions on audiences as well as my long term aspirations of being a performer .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Research

unit 8

Planning and Production